Eventide Brewing is Kicking off the opening of it’s tasting room tonight!
The It’s finally here! The Curiosity Club will hold its inaugural event on July 29th and the featured Curiosity of the night will be “The History of Heavy Metal”. The event will kick off in the Eventide tasting room at 6:30 pm and will last until 8:30 pm. Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door, and each ticket will include a tour & tasting and a featured presentation by the knowledgeable Cliff Seal. This presentation is a must for Rock and Metal fans!
1015 Grant St
Atlanta, GA 30315
We suggest purchasing tickets early to ensure a seat at this amazing event! Get tickets here
644 McDonnell Drive
Tallahassee, Florida 32310
Inside the Railroad Square Art Park
Hours of Operation:
Wed – Fri 4pm – Midnight
Saturday 3pm – Midnight
Sunday 12PM – 6PM
Summer FAMILY FESTIVAL!
Saturday, August 8 | Noon–4pm @Proof RRSQ
Look’n for something to do as the summer burns on? Come on by for Proof’s Summer Family Festival to be held on Saturday, August 8th at the Railroad Square Production Facility from 12pm – 4pm!
FAMILY FUN 12-4pm
-Snacks and hot dogs available for purchase
-A FIRETRUCK! Yes, a for real firetruck will be on hand for the kiddos (or the young at heart) to tour.
…and of course, some tasty “oat sodas” for mom and dad!
Upcoming Events and News from the Aviator Brewery
PumpkinBeast Release Party – Saturday, August 1st
PumpkinBeast – Cans & Draft
NEW Brewery Hours:
Wednesday- 5-10 ($2.99 Pint Night)
These are fun folks!! Reservations NOT required! Tours are available Thursday (6:30), Friday (6:30), Saturday (4- 6:30) and Sunday (5:30). Please check our website for more information and times. www.AviatorBrew.com We have great tour packages! aviatorbrew.myshopify.com/collections/tour-packages . If you’ve purchased a Groupon or LivingSocial coupon, please bring the voucher with you.
Aviator Brewing Company is launching in ATLANTA on August 10th! Tell you friends and family to ask for Aviator at their favorite beer shop in Georgia! We made some special tie dye shirts for the occasion- look for them at the Aviator Beer Shop!
AND OFFSITE EVENTS
Saturday, August 22
- 3rd Annual Hopfest in Downtown Greensboro
- Craft beer and arts entertainment festival with live music, art mural painting, food trucks, street performances and more! More info here.
AT THE TAPROOM
Wednesday, July 29
- Regular taproom hours (4pm-10pm)
- On July 29, 2008, voters seized the day and chose overwhelmingly in favor of all four issues on the ballot in the Referendum to Legalize Alcohol Sales inAsheboro, by an average of 60% FOR and 40% against!Without this historic referendum taking place, Four Saints would still be a garage dream.
To celebrate, ALL full pour drafts will be $1 off while the taproom is open (4-10pm). Some members of the Committee will be here (tell them thank you!). Local historian, Mac Whatley, will be giving a short presentation at 6pm about the history of alcohol in Asheboro/Randolph County.
Friday, July 31
- Regular taproom hours (3pm-11pm)
- 2nd Annual “Pigs & Pedals” BBQ cooking competition kicks off with a concert in the park, featuring the Summerdaze band, starting at 6pm.
Saturday, August 1
- Regular taproom hours (2pm-11pm)
- Pigs & Pedals is held in conjunction with the Criterium, a closed circuit bicycle race, starting at 9am and ending with a professional race at 4pm. Throughout the event, men and women of all ages compete in the bike racing.
- Also, the nationally acclaimed King BMX Stunt Show will be featured throughout the day on Sunset Avenue.
- At 1pm, the Special Occasion Band will entertaining everyone in Bicentennial Park, followed by Eric and the Chilltones at 6pm.
Thursday, August 6
- Regular taproom hours (4pm-10pm)
- That smoky, peppery fall Saint makes his return to the taproom.
Upcoming Club and Interest Meetings
Tuesday, July 28
- Run Club interest meeting
- If you’re interested in being a part of the FSBC Run Club, please attend this interest and information meeting. We’re just getting started, listening to ideas, and figuring it out. No running…this time. Starts at 5:30pm.
Tuesday, August 4
- Cycling Club interest meeting
- If you’re interested in being a part of the FSBC Cycling Club, please attend this interest and information meeting. We’re just getting started, listening to ideas, and figuring it out. No running…this time. Starts at 5:30pm.
- There is still room for a few more teams in our inaugural FSBC Fantasy Football League. If you would like to know the specifics, please email Joel at the email below.